News Category: Magazines
Another semester is under full swing. You’re probably excited to raise that GPA or go from that staggering B+ to an amazing, well-deserved A-. Whatever your goal is, you need good habits & well-managed time added to the mix. These habits help me go to bed every day before 10, get at least 7 hours of sleep, and actually help me stay awake. *GASPS*
1) Write up a timetable & FOLLOW IT: I implemented this trick last year & I finished my homework up to 45 minutes faster.
2) Don’t Stop: It can be hard with all the after-school activities but set aside 3-4 hours a day for school and school only. Preferably consecutive hours. It will save you time and keep you sane.
3) Plan like there’s no tomorrow: I believe in ACTUALLY using a planner because you don’t have to waste memory or brain space. It’s also fun to check things off.
4) PHONES WILL END YOU: Turn off your phone and put it into another room because it’s scientifically proven that humans don’t want things far away from them.
5) Work through the sleepiness: Would you rather bear through 30 mins for an assignment and go to bed at 9:30 or stay up till 12 because you fell asleep? Motivate yourself to push through and get a restful sleep rather than rushing at midnight.
Hope these tips help!
-Ananya Venkatachalam, News Team
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.