Little men all dressed in green. Prancing, yet they stay unseen. Behind the rainbow if you look. You’ll see the pot of gold they took.
Who is this little ditty referring to? Leprechauns of course! According to Irish lore, a leprechaun is a fairy that enjoys partaking in mischief. They are said to be very rich and to hide their gold in secret locations. The only way to find the leprechaun’s pot of gold is to catch him and ask him about his secret hiding spot.
And the only way to catch a leprechaun… is to build a leprechaun trap! Build your leprechaun trap out of sticks, cardboard, or paper and take part in Ptownlife’s St. Patrick’s Day contest – Leprechaun trap!
1. Brainstorm how you’d catch your leprechaun. Leprechauns are small, no more than 5 inches tall, but deviously tricky. They like the color green and shiny objects.
2. Draw a picture and if you’re really eager, build your fantastically-designed leprechaun trap!
3. Submit your drawing or a picture of your finished product to email@example.com
4. All submissions are due by midnight of March 31st!
5. Patiently wait as winners will be announced mid-April and will receive prizes!
But caution! Legend has it that even if you manage to capture a leprechaun, the leprechaun will vanish the moment you take your eyes off of him. So stay alert, put on some green, and let the Leprechaun trap building contest begin!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.