News Category: Arts & Poetry
I interviewed my fellow freshmen Ishani from Foothill to introduce a student’s perspective on the pressures we face in high school.
1. What would you say is your most important goal for high school?
My most important goal is to learn and achieve straight A’s.
2. Do you find that maintaining good grades brings a lot of pressure into your life?
I wouldn’t say that it brings a lot of pressure into my life, but I’m definitely aware of my grades.
3. What extracurricular activities do you participate in?
I participate in marching band and ice skating.
4. What is your motivation for pursuing activities outside of school? What do you see as a big motivation for other students?
I participate in these activities because of the relationships I build and because I enjoy them.
5. How does the pressure to build a strong college application affect you and other students?
The pressure to build a strong college application is absolutely there and getting stronger each year. I would say that it is a stress that is put on the back burner as a freshman but will definitely grow stronger as I approach college.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.