News Category: Magazines
Another semester is under full swing. You’re probably excited to raise that GPA or go from that staggering B+ to an amazing, well-deserved A-. Whatever your goal is, you need good habits & well-managed time added to the mix. These habits help me go to bed every day before 10, get at least 7 hours of sleep, and actually help me stay awake. *GASPS*
1) Write up a timetable & FOLLOW IT: I implemented this trick last year & I finished my homework up to 45 minutes faster.
2) Don’t Stop: It can be hard with all the after-school activities but set aside 3-4 hours a day for school and school only. Preferably consecutive hours. It will save you time and keep you sane.
3) Plan like there’s no tomorrow: I believe in ACTUALLY using a planner because you don’t have to waste memory or brain space. It’s also fun to check things off.
4) PHONES WILL END YOU: Turn off your phone and put it into another room because it’s scientifically proven that humans don’t want things far away from them.
5) Work through the sleepiness: Would you rather bear through 30 mins for an assignment and go to bed at 9:30 or stay up till 12 because you fell asleep? Motivate yourself to push through and get a restful sleep rather than rushing at midnight.
Hope these tips help!
-Ananya Venkatachalam, News Team