Ptownlife presents its newest contest: Colors of Kindness Contest
We often hear that Unity is Strength. How do you use that strength in your community? In honor of Unity Day take a moment to express how you show unity and kindness. To participate in the contest:
1. On a piece of paper, draw a picture that you think represents kindness. You can also use our template (found on our homepage).
2. Below the picture complete the sentence (My act of kindness is… ).
3. Take a picture of your entry and send it in to the email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and grade.
4. Entries are due by October 25th.
5. Winners will receive an art kit.
Have fun and remember to use tons of colors!