School is well underway, and some of us are feeling the pressure; a new, tougher year is upon us. During this time, it can be hard to protect your sanity sometimes. That’s why we’re giving you 5 easy ways to de-stress so you’re not a zombie by month 2.
1) Meditate: this is super easy to do, and costs you nothing but a few minutes at most. You can do this in your room when you wake up, on the bus, in class (but don’t doze off!), anywhere you need so you can feel relaxed and can take on the day.
2) YouTube: Yes, I know, it’s addictive and “mind-numbing”, but watching one or two (or 19) videos, even educational things like Ted Talks and Crash Course, helps you regain yourself and helps you relax for a bit. Just don’t get carried away to the point where you started at an inspirational speech and end watching cat videos.
3) Hang out with your friends: Your friends are there to make you feel good, and to have fun with you, so spend some time together and compensate for all the gossip and stories you might’ve missed.
4) Exercise: I know, ew. But exercise is a worthwhile way to spend time when you want to be as far away from your academic insanity as possible. It could even be a lap or two around your house, anything that gets your heart pumping and brain refreshed.
5) Music: music is a life-changer; 90% of my brain storage is song lyrics. It can be an escape for a little while. So whether you’re into jazz, hip hop, or classical, it doesn’t hurt to jam out once in a while.
And there you have it, 5 simple and quick ways to de-stress. We hope you utilize these whether you’re a student, a dedicated yet overwhelmed employee, or are just looking for tips. Happy relaxation!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.