News Category: Arts & Poetry
We’re all ready for an exciting Thanksgiving and the abundance of tasty food that comes with it. And maybe you already have lots of great ideas of what to make for yourself and your family, but if you don’t, don’t despair! There are thousands of amazing Thanksgiving recipes online, and I’d like to share one of my favorites:
Delicious, Crunchy Potato Wedges (mouthwatering, huh : ) )
– 32 oz waxy potatoes ( about 4 large potatoes)
– 1.5 teaspoons paprika
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– sea salt
– freshly ground black pepper
– low-fat cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C)
2. Wash the potatoes to get rid of the dirt (there’s no need to peel them)
3. Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 2-4 wedges (depending on size. so that you end up with 6-8 wedges for each potato).
4. Add the wedges to a large mixing bowl. Spray with low-fat cooking spray (or If using olive oil, drizzle with about two tablespoons olive oil) then toss everything together to coat. Season well with salt and pepper.
5. Spread the wedges in a single layer over a large baking sheet lined with nonstick foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
6. Remove from the oven and while they are still hot, season with salt to taste. Enjoy!
Taste the spirit of Thanksgiving with these potato wedges(and others of course)!
To find more recipes, go to:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.